HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Northern: The comeback

As I've mentioned in my post before, our group are so having an academic visit at Penang, Perlis, and Langkawi, and the outcome is the success!

The 1st day of traveling was......so humiliating. Where I puke at Tapah stop in the bus...BUS! Argh...that alone had make my day super-ultra-moody-and-dizzy. Yeah..I lost my joy on that day.

Will write my excitement experience next time....

Pic will be uploaded later. Hehe..

4 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

hahahhahahha MUNTAH????

jijajija said...

cop..dlm bas ke ape awk muntah??

Irah said...

hahahahaha.sape duduk sebelah kau, sian die. oleh itu, next time tidolah dlm journey!

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

Lyn:haha....ye aku muntah...
Jija: dlm bas la...tp dlm mcm tong sampah tu. he..

Irah: xbleh tdo, sbb tgh tgk cte I'M Legend. Huahuahua...