HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Month: The Chorus

It's been a month now since my study in UiTM Shah Alam started.
So , the first week is tiring, how 'bout the first month?

TADA!
The first thing that I'm gonna look into is either to buy a rapid pass for Rm40 or stick to the Rm1-per-ride concept to go to the class. huhu~

As you can see above, it only cost me Rm18 for THIS month.
(next? remain unknown)
You may notice that there are days where I'm not on the bus.

Sometimes, I may go to the class with my fren,
if and only if we have the same time to go to the class.

Sometimes, I may get back home with my fren,
if and only if we have the same time to went back home.

Ngeh3~

This is all thanx to Mohd Syafiq Jasmin who is willingly and generously fetch me from home to the class together.

Nope, we are not in the same program. Not in the same group.
And for those yang selalu tak puas hati sebab kitorang (me,syafiq,afif azfar) asyik same je, ha skang kitorang tak same dah. Syafiq was in different program, Afif's same as mine, but 1 semester higher than me. Haha~

BUT!

Me and Syafiq have 1 class in common, which is Arab class.
Me and Afif have 2 class in common.
=p

So, back to the ticket matter, maybe I should just stick to the pay-per-ride concept.
That may be worth for the time being...

And, for my first month's conclusion, less tiring, since I've used to it now.
Let's pray that it's going better after this =)

Oki: Somehow, the date '29' always catch my eyes....