HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Adjactive:Diploma. Comparative: Degree!

"Big - Bigger - Biggest
Small - Smaller - Smallest
Smart - Smarter - Smartest
Diploma - Degree - Master!"

Haha...I can still remember that story while in my BEL (English) class, where we discussed about comparative and superlative. Such a creative way of thinking la..not mentioning another student create another superlative which start with word transform; Transform, transformer, transformers! Haha..actually this was a story she (the lecturer) told us from the class she taught in previous class.

So after diploma, here comes another challenge: Degree. I still remember on the day back, where I were thinking, "Wah diploma..cant wait to face it.." and feel proud of it with the thought of "I'm a big guy now!" haha. After a few moments, while still studying , it start to change to, "sigh..it's just a diploma..there's more to face to be proud of it" with the thought of, we are still a kid.

But here now, after finish my diploma, comes another challenge; Degree! Yeah!

So the result for the degree intake had been released last 2 week. I don't know, maybe b'coz some said that if you are from UiTM and applied for UiTM for degree, the chances to further the study is 100%, and that worry me not. However, there are still some of my friends that didn't manage to further their study...and that make me worry. But Alhamdullillah, I got the chances to further my study in UiTM.

There's still a week to prepare my checklist for the registration. Medical checkup? hurm..is it necessary? Last time when I register for my diploma, no one insist to see it..and all the new student carried that big envelope of x-ray all over the hall...dah macam ape tah. haha.

So all the best!!

UiTM Shah Alam
Here I come!
(macam la xpenah masuk. haha)

4 comments:

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

selamat menempuhi alam degree! :D

berkampung la smua org kat s.alam. nanti aku lak wat master kat uitm s.alam tu. HAHA :D

iN said...

CONGRATZ ye oki...
dkt ngn umah ey...
bleh la selalu balek tlg puan fuziah jaga aqil ^_^

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

iqa: thx. aha tau xpe.abes sume plusuk ngeri dtg sergah uitm s.alam nnt. huhu. master uitm s.alam? gud luk n smoga dpt ye =)

k.iN: tq2..xde la dkt sgt..kne gk nek knderaan utk smpai. uhu..
eh bkn selalu blk, tp wajib blk hari2. haha..

Adlyn Farouk said...

woohoo!