HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Monday, July 5, 2010

A Journey Begins.....Not yet!

Today is the 1st day I'm facing my new life as a degree student. Since I'm not register my courses(subject) yet, so I'm so not gonna go to the class. Haha...at least for today.

There was a meeting with the head of program in the afternoon with all of the new student. The purpose of the meeting was to...I dunno. But the most important is the plan of study list! Haha...with this, now I am able to know which subject I have to register. Since we are not registered any subject yet (and that's why I'm not going to the class today) Hehe..

After the meeting, my frens, which from the different program, but same faculty, insist to go the class. Since many of them are in same program, they can do whatever with their frens..following their every steps. Unlike me, I'm the only person from UiTM Jengka taking my program. So there's no one to follow, and I'm all mine. Haha..means...I'm not going to the class =)

Studying in UiTM Shah Alam is tired. Especially if you dont have the transportation *sigh*. If you are 'lucky', you will found yourself in the schedule, running from 2 different building with the distance of almost 2km for one class, and back to the previous building. Huh..

As the conclusion, even if your house's near to the UiTM, it's still useless unless you have a car/motorcycle/bus. Haha...serve me right..my motorcycle's down and in blank brain of how am I going to the class. Ermm....

Oki: nampak gaya kene tunggu bas tiap2 hari la selagi motor xelok....

No comments: