HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DONE! My To Do List.

Yeah! After some hours of thinking.
I decided this is what I'm gonna do this semester break.

1. Cutting.

No, I'm not gonna bulking, since my body fat percentage has greatly increased. (I'm still gonna blame my practical training for that!) Instead I'm gonna do cutting! What's that? So, bulking is all about you getting bulky, taking good amount of fat in food. Good one I'm saying. With the controlled frequently meal consuming. While cutting means, you stop taking all that 'good amount of fat' in food. Low fat food, on diet....what else? Some good cardio.

2. Brush up my ENGLISH!

Yes, this is very important, as for my next sem, there will be a subject called Presentation Skill (if I'm not mistaken). From what my friends said, there will be a LOT of speaking in front of the class. Damn I'm nervous. Sometimes my English speaking tempo is high enough to make me use only half of the given time (based on my experience) which is not good. Imagine when you were given 10minutes to speak, and according to your outline, with all the points and conclusion, it is enough for 10minutes, but not for the speaking. sigh

3. catch my fitness back.

It's been a long time since I stop doing high intense training, like training in Taekwondo class, and my fitness level has greatly decreased. Just 4 round of jog at the park at the back of my house, and I already 'pancit'. It's kinda embarrased me. Hoho..but thanks to my NEW SHOE, jogging everyday is achievable. =)

4. Take care of AQIL when no ones at home.

Usually, my mak will be the nanny. But she cant be the nanny all the time. She still got some things to do. She sell 'telekung', hand made. Taking care of a 2+ years baby while sewing, greatly increase the time taken to finish the order. Also, sometimes my mak will go to the mosque, 'mengaji' class. When Aqil's father is not home, I'm gonna take over then.

So, whats not on the list? Things that every students do while semester break. Work, that is. That can be replaced by number 4. =|
(disamping meningkatkan amal ibadah bagi menyiapkan diri untuk bertemu denganNya)

Oki: Hohoi...musim merayau da tibe~

No comments: