HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exam ended. Unofficially.

As you have known, only 1 final exam paper left for me.
But.......
I don't know.
Maybe because the final exam only give 30% to the marks.
70% for Tests and project?
That was lot!

And roughly calculate,
I got 50% for Test 1,
50% for Test 2,
and assuming 70% from project,
total I would get......
56.7%!
(I forgot the assignment....)
not including final exam paper
and THAT was a mark for LULUS the subject!
haha...damn right!
I may just step into the exam hall/room,
sign the attendance,
wait for 30min (since no student allowed to leave the room within 30min),
step out of the hall/room.
and....TADA!
I PASS THE SUBJECT!

hahahahaha....

But I'm not gonna do that.
I'm not the kind of having the thought of "Lulus je.."
If possible, do it all your best.
Flood the paper with all your knowledge.
and InsyaAllah,
we can PASS the subject with FLYING COLOR!
(as they always said)

since this is the subject of full-of-theory,
damn...I NEED to study after all..

Oki: So....study?

2 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

STUDY LA! And good luck!

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

aaaaaa mls la...uhuk. X_X
huhu thx.