HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Saturday, June 7, 2008

hope? wish? or demand for?

ok..so the result 4 our exam is out already. scared!!...but i prefer FEAR! yes..F.E.A.R! (its not a game title kay..) why fear?

#1.What if u were in the dean list?
well..more of hope..more of pressure..more of commitment! my mother will say "alhamdulillah..dpt dekan lg..truskn dgn pencapaian ni stiap sem..nnt dpt anugerah cancellor plak". then i will start to think of 'duh..do i hav 2 study hard? or smart? or mayb i can juz ignore what my mother said..?'.
another thing is, i hav 2 maintain my reputation as a 'dekan-ist' n it keep bothering me 'how am i supposed 2 do that??' n kadang2 tu rse cm xnk je dpt dekan nih..

#2.what if u were not in the dean list?
ermm....normal say..biase2 jela..that mean im a normal person. yeah, normal!! full of relieve..out of pressure..no more hope..n there i am..back to my bengong2 person. even b4 i got into univ. my result not dat gewd...seriously. for the whole 2 years (form 4 till form 5) i got ALL the grade, from A to F. haha..how brilliant i am. neway, if i didn't get my anugerah dekan, i will b full of shame..y? neither i knew the answer. mayb bcoz some of my friends get one, but not me.

so..i check my result and...erm...quite good..despiting my effort. i remember when the time for account paper, i juz get pressure that night studying n then inviting my frenz "weh, spe nk join aku repeat akaun nex sem!!" haha...now dats fun. n i didnt continue studying that night. n alhamdulillah i pass my account! cant believe with my own eyes...

(topic change..)

so 2 nite my parentz blk kg..take care of my atuk.
2 nite i watch the hulk on tv3. well..the movies yang dah lme gler kat wayang tu since i was form4 or form 5 i didnt remember. whenever it is, juz now i was able to watch it. haha. we were exciting at first, my eyes juz xsabar2 nk tgk makhluk hijau tuh n.....suddenly we were saying to each other "btol ke cter hulk nih??" the storyline is juz ultimate-suder-duper inunderstandable!!! xphm lgsg! juz when after 'bout an hour n 30min, juz then i can keep up to the story. duh...tp bes gk dpt tgk makhluk ijau tuh. haha.

(end of topic change...)

4 those yg da tau result. hows it? b grateful of what u get..n dont 4get to thx ur parentz..and ALLAH who always b with u. cheers =)

No comments: