HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcoming indonesian!!..errr...My parentz. Hehe

Last thursday mornin' my parentz departed to Indonesia, had a trip named 'Rombongan Muslimin'. My parentz suke kalu psl keagamaan ni. The spoil is, nit their son..ehe. but not all. My sis was soooo religious and i was proud of her. its hard to find a girl juz like her. I really2 love her. Neway..im not too 'berat hati' nk biakn dorg pergi that trip tinggalkn ktorg. As long as that is what they want..going to the that trip and relax for a while.

Aside of they going to the trip, there's sumthing that i've been waiting 4 this long....everytime when my parentz going oversea or gone 4 work for a long period time, they will sure to giv sumthing...$MONEY$..hehe. how evil i am. But im in need of money. This is the only way i can regenerate my money..plz spare me! huhu
So i got Rm50! n thats the day where i watch The Happening n Kung-Fu Panda. Haha..lucky me...

And today on Tuesday at 0025 hour, my parentz back home! yay! Not only dat, they bought us KFC too. wee...tau2 jer xmkn mlm lg.
After having..err..'dinner' 2gether, my dad open up his big bag, i was hoping he was gonna giv us some souvenir. He open the bag ..and..shirt! he bought us some shirt! yippee! like they knew that i really need a shirt 4 me to go to class. IM really out of shirt every week since i got only 'bout 5-6 shirts only. Not counting if the shirt had not been wash. eeuuuwww....
oh and another thing, they bought some buah Salak from there. wow. its been a long time since i ate those fruit..i really love that fruit

its already late at night and i need to use this PC and....gosh! How can my bro still chatting..n playing pool on YM! dang...come on!! i need 2 use the computer or my fren will log out already..! then luckily she still on the line. phew..desperately since my phone credit had expired already..

This night,
will be the night,
of my memory =)

2 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

ohh....tgk dua movie...xajak aku...
cmni ah...

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

haha..sbb ko xpnah ajk aku, aku pn xpnah r ajk ko. hua2