HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Monday, June 30, 2008

Dang dang dang..

Right now, my computer is having some fever..! I mean internet of coz. I dunno since when my com was having this fever. But what i really know is, my internet connection is soo damn s-l-o-w..and i really2 hate it! Juz imagine, u paid 'bout Rm88 (i think) 4 da internet, and u didnt get what u supposed to. Dont you feel like u hav been piss off?? even its not thier fault though..

Neway, i want 2 share my story of being kidnapped..not really actually.
Ok, so last Thursday, my sleep was somewhat get annoyed by some kind of music, at 'bout 9 in the morning. I though it was only a dreaming until i realize my brother waking me up, 40min later, "oki! tepon!" n "6 missed call" appear on my handphone screen! haha..so it did happen. My fren, Afif, called me..using sapik's phone says "oi klua jom! ktorg otw umah ko nih. siap2 nk jalan jauh ni" sumthing like dat la..sounds fishy at 1st, but ble difikir2 blk, ade sapik, kurd sket ragu2 tu.

So i take a bath, get ready everything and there they come.....err....no car?? I thought sapik was driving his dad's car n that enthusiasm me. But there's no car.*sigh* sah aku mcm kne klepet nih..but thier intentions is real; going out, since sapik nk tgk wyg, lme da tgk kn..but how?? Suddenly they call Zul n...yeah..so thats the answer. So cruel..xbaek tau mpergunakan kwn nih..but its ok i think. hehe.

So we met at kompleks PKNS n went 2 Bukit Raja, since that's the nearest place 2 watch cinema. And back to the main idea; they kidnapped me! haha..i didnt have money, and i assume so. But the fun facts is, i really2 didnt use any of my money, movie's ticket..lunch..all been supported! haha..thats happen when u try to ask sumone out 40 minutes b4 u confirmed it...by force.
Actually nk tgk Kung-Fu Panda sbb sapik xtgk lg, tp tbe2 tuka lak tgk Hulk. i dun care as long its not my money. hehe. Thx sapik.

Next was lunch time. Yet, i got no money. But its ok, today's lunch was supported by Zul! =) alhamdulillah murah rezeki aku arini. Credit 4 Zul. Finished our things there, we went back home. But not me. Its 4 p.m. n ts stil early. So we decided to hang out a lil' bit more..and we met Azim Amer n his lil' brother at Aquaritorium. ala yg kt seksyen 2 tuh..gosh bsa gler ikan2 kt blakang tu..I thought they were only using the scope 2 make it bigger. haha. Then we had a tea time at lake (tasik tu la) n zul called his frenz to join us. Yeah, it was fun. It reminds me of my scholl-age-time a years or two ago..while having a sightseeing..aaaahh..rse aman gler kt ctu..Rse nk bjogging pn smakin bkobar2. U wont feel this feeling if u r not there..uhu.

Thats i can say 'bout being kidnapped. haha..Credits given 2 Muhammad Syafiq Bin Jasmin, 4 the movies ticket, Zulhusni 4 the chicken chop(nyum2), Afif Azfar 4 the Teh Ais, n also Azim Amer 4 the ride.

The great moment,
Is the moment,
When you think u will not feel again that moment
(,")

No comments: