HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Monday, June 16, 2008

Need money? No robbering plz...

And so..a few past day my phone number credit was expired. both of them. im thinking 'bout reloading 1 of my number and.......yup. where's my money? top-up needs money kay. So i juz biakan jela expired. no one's gonna contact me anyway. but then my thought was wrong. my fren message me "wei ko ktner? g mall xarini" n i felt that was an important message. desperately, searching 4 money in my wallet...searching and searching..yeah! rm3 will b enough. haha!

A few day later im out with my fren to watch kung-fu panda. since it is still early, my fren insist on watching The Happening. Dgr die ckp pn cambes jer. so its ok. So this is how the movie start; a couple of girls, sitting on a bench at the park. one of it was reading a book, while the other one...not sure la. Then the weather became so windy and suddenly all the people at the park, stop moving, like been paralyze. one of the girl says the same thing for a couple of time and then suddenly she take sumthing from her hair (ala yg tajam2 ltak kt rambut tuh) and cucuk her neck! scary..
And thats how the story begin. a kind of virus that release by the plants n make people suicide as cruel as they can. Scary at first. But still, all the plotting, and character growth is sooo boring! why did i watch this movie!..ah yes my fren. uhu.

Disappointed with the movie, we queue up again for our most-wanted-movie, Kung-Fu Panda! yay! cant wait 2 watch dis movie. Even my lil bro already watch dis movie. duh. so the movie was so damn cool! Watching Dragon Warrior acting in 1st 10min really catch my eyes!..but that was only the hero's dreaming.sigh. So the story was sooo funny, got some cool action too! i like it when Tai Lung(the antagonist) appeal itself. dude..i hope i was like him. This movie is worth ur Rm12! u hav 2 watch it!

Back home, suddenly i realize that my wallet are getting thicker and thicker...erm let see some review;

Train :Rm5.80
Popiah :Rm4.90++
Movies :Rm24.00++
Lunch :Rm4.00++
Coffee Bean :Rm14.50++

Total :Rm53.20++

So estimately i used up almost Rm55...thats over Rm5 from my budget. *sigh* nevermind as long it's worth it =)

Without anymore money in my wallet, im limited to hang out with my frenz..yeah. money is everything. Those who read this, save up ur money and pndai2 la mule berjimat yer.. =)

No comments: