HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Friday, November 13, 2009

Exam: Done. Jengka: Farewell!

Sharp at 5.15 p.m on Thursday 12/11/09, so it ends all the misery that stuck in my head of preserving the notes. Yeah..It is the end of my final paper, for my diploma, in Jengka. Oh yeah!

Well, but that doesn't mean that we already finished our diploma, since we still have one more subject for the next sem, practical training, where maybe I'll do it here, in Shah Alam. IF, and only IF, I passed all my paper..!

Seriously, even though I only took 3 paper(excluding MUET) I can feel that I'm gonna FAIL one of my paper, which is Networking paper. It is damn hard that I think I can barely pass it IF my carry mark were around 30 to 40. Yes..Everything in my head seems blank while answering the subjective question. I don't know why, only god know...huh..

Other papers seems pretty easy for me, considering I can make some origami out of the rough paper. (Hehehe....) Alhamdullillah..

The night after the final paper, we decided to gather for the last time, where all of us was doing some confession, feeling expression, and other thing. Yes, I can feel some sad moment in the room...erm..who know, when, where, how, why, we are gonne meet each other again..gonna miss u all. ='(

And now, I'm home, in Shah Alam, now and ever. The list that I'm gonna in this semester break? Nope, I still don't decided it yet..gotta have to plan fast.

Before else, let's hang out sometimes. Adlyn, come back to Malaysia so we can hanging out together again...! Haha...

2 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

awwwww!!!!!!!!! weyh jgn ah!!! aku dah nekad xnk balik m'sia ni!!! korg ah dtg sini!!! aku belanja makan! :D

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

serious?? xpela. ko xyah blanje mkn..ko blanje tiket flight pegi balik jer. hehe