HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Migraine again? / The list....

Based on my previous post, my headache or migraine or whatsoever they called, should have been cure by then. But 24hours AFTER the injection, I can feel the effect wore off. My head began to feel the headache again, just like BEFORE the injection.

But everything went smooth when the migraine slowly relieved, and goes to nothing 2 days later. Right now, I can still feel the pain in my head, but because of that experience, it become normal to me and just ignore it. That doesn't mean that I did not take any cautious step.

Right...finish of the migraine story. It had been a week after my holiday started, and I kinda make a list that I planned to do this holiday:
  • Bulking up ( as always)
  • Find the new source of $$$ (but not by working..ehe)
  • Hanging out with my frenz..(even though got no $$ ?)
  • Clean up the house (since my sis is going to marry soon..huh)
  • Find a new sweater ( the old one has 'broken')
  • ???????????
  • ???????????
Well..I think there's still something that I need to do this holiday..but just what is it...ermm...

No comments: