HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Al-Fatihah

Last night,
'bout a few minutes after I post my previous post,I heard a bad news.
So bad that it is almost like someone had passed away.
But actualy, it is.

My senior who studies Diploma In Science Computer like me, passed away last night.
His friend said that he vomiting blood before he passed away.
Many not know, but actually he got some kidney disease and some heart problem.
But the real condition, only those who close to him know,since I'm not too close to him.

I can say, from my own view, he looks so healthy, like an ordinary people/student who live a normal life. How can someone looks so healthy like him actually is sick. And I cant remember when did he take 1 semester break, because of his illness.

Semoga Allah menempatkan arwah dikalangan orang2 yang beriman..Al-Fatihah.

Oki: Arwah dah pergi meninggalkan kita, kita yang masih berjalan di bumi ini hanya menunggu masa, untuk bertemu denganNya.

No comments: