HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kidnap : The Unplanned

As today like any usual day for me, I thought of settling thing that I need to do.
9 in the morning, I got a call from Afif: "Weh japgi aku smpai umah ko", and what makes me wanna believes that? Even thought I thought it's possible for him to do that now.

15 mins later, he really did show up at my home. Yeah, driving his father car. So, here's how it's start: Afif plan to hang out with me and Syafiq, but since Syafiq didn't answer the call so we decided "jom kite gegar umah die jom...die xbgn tido lg tuh".

And I thought of, maybe I can get back my sweater( that I've left in his car) and done. Considering I have some business around the 7-11 area near my house, it wont hurt to go to Syafiq's house. Then we arrive at Syafiq's house, where we waited for him, and finally got my sweater back.

But that's not end just like that.....

Syafiq: Ko free sampai ble?
Afif: Aku free smpai kul 12mlm.
Syafiq: Ha jom la..nk kua xkesah. Aku anta kete g workshop jp.
Oki: Tarahal la....

And not long after that, suddenly we arrive at Sunway Pyramid. Miracle huh? haha...being 'kidnapped' is just easy..damn it. Nothing much that we do, just eat, eat, eat, and.....eat? yeah. only eat. Since I can't find my shirt..and other stuff that I want. *sigh*

What's left to do? I've to postponed my business tomorrow. Huhu...

Oki: neway, thx Afif n Syafiq ~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lets eat some more...

Adlyn Farouk said...

haha bestnye kejadian ni. aku suka. and....congrats AFIF!!!! balik m'sia ni ade la supir ek...

nurul syazninabila said...

wahhhhh ! afif drive?? eh jom jumpa jumpa!!

cekedikman said...

hahaa..... adoii.... jom2... bleh je bile2 nak jumpe... nak drive ke uk 2.. sory la... Even ke kl pun cuak gak lg nie...

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

haha sori afif. kantoi lak ko drive. ngehehe...

cekedikman said...

aku drive s.alam je... g sunway bkan aku... dr ko tulis, aku bca blik cam aku bwak korang g sunway blik... citer blik tul2.. aku bg b+...