HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Thursday, December 31, 2009

~HappY NeW YeaR 2010~

As time goes by, the one and only 2009 will be left(or it left us?) and will be replace with the new 2010! woot~ haha

So, what have you achieved in 2009? Does what you plan for this year been achieved? Maybe yes, and maybe no. It's not like you can done all your year-plan. well, lets review back some memory of 2009~

Taekwondo tournament at UiTM Penang
Cs110 UiTM Pahang Family Day

Cs110 Dinner July-Dec 2009

Cs110 Students-Lecturers BBQ Night

Trip to Cherating Beach With Taekwondo Club

Academic Visit to Kedah-Perlis
(This pic was at Beras Terbakar)


At GeoPark Langkawi

AMD Company in Penang

5STM'06 Iftar 2009

Last but not least, Kelanang Beach!

Yes I know..major of it was me with my course mate.
There's still others but I can't recall back my memory (getting old??)
But I manage to increase about 7kilos this year. yeay! but the 5kilos was the increment in this last 5weeks, though. Huhu..
So, whats the plan for my nex year? *babble babble* Clap! I' ve thought of it.

Happy New Year 2010 to all of my friends, may this year of 2009 teach us some experiences to handle the future.

Farewell 2009, bonjour 2010!
See you nex year my friends!

Oki: Tak lupa juga kpd mrk yg tlah pergi slame2nye. Al-Fatihah...

No comments: