HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Passed!

Finally, my result for this semester paper is out!
Even thought the page says that can be viewed at 10 p.m today,
but why should we wait for that time?
while we can do that at 6.
since office hour ended at 5 in the evening...right.

Like I've write on my previous post, I was so scared to see my result.
Specifically I would say, my network paper.
I don't care 'bout other paper, since I'm sure I would pass.
And the result is:

Alhamdulillah, thanks god I passed my network paper..!
Seriously, I had no confidence that I would pass it.
Last night I even dream that I fail that paper...!
But after I've seen the result, all of my blood from my head slowly streaming low to my heart.
Haha...how scared am I.

And congrats to all of my friends, who I think many of them manage to get 4 flat.
Since there's only 4 paper..Haha and easy too. Especially system =)
Too bad that I didn't manage to get 4 flat..(If only I got A for my network)

Thanks to all of my friends who helped me along my journey in UiTM Jengka.
Only Allah can pay you back for what you had done.
And my parents who always pray for my success..I love you.

Oki: Pagi tadi kena culik ke One Utama. Tau2 je result ok. haha..

4 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

haha congrats!
ps: besnye kne kidnap lg....OU lak tu..

cekedikman said...

sok siap siaga.... ke pavilion lak...

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

lyn: 1st time g OU. Huhu...
afif: setel...! huahuahua

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

congratz choki :D