HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hotlink : Activate Your Anger!

This morning suddenly I realize something with my maxis.
I sms to other maxis-ian and found out it cost.....11 cent?
That's 10 cent expensive than my current rate.
Last two weeks I just change my plan to Youth Club Plan,
and it should only cost 1 cent.

When I checked back my plan, it shows Hotlink360 Plan.
But when I called the operator, it says Extra Plan.
And actually, we have to pay for calling the operator.
And the operater is f**king slow that it kill my credit away.
I am so not gonna top up my maxis number 'til everything's gonna back 2 normal.

F**k Maxis

Oki: Hello celcom....do u miss me?

5 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

DiGi sudahhhhhh

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

DiGi.......spe je pkai DG skang..ko pn da fly.....uhuk

irah said...

mhahah aku dah 3 kali pegi maxis centre nak tukar billing to email n bukan surat. sebab surat die charge, paper/postman charge kot. tp smpai skrg x tukar2, last2 aku give up. **** maxis.

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

die charge? cis...kdekut pnyer anandan krishnan. tau kikis duit customer je..sume kne baya, xde yg free...!

Anonymous said...

a'aaaaaH, tidak ku peduli digi ka, maxis ka, celcom ka, umobile ka, tunetalk ka, suma sama ajaa..
ak pkai maxis byk telan kdt
pkai celcom slow gler ble connect internet
pkai digi, coverage sll xde
umobile --> sll xjmpe kdai topup ;)
tunetalk --> bru nk try, tp org ckp xbest, sbb mahal
ape2 pn, facebook plg best..hahaha