HEADER

Current Status:

1. FYP oh FYP~

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sunway lagoon or Pantai Morib? Pantai Kelanang la~

Last week I'm joking with my friend while exiting from his car saying "jom kte g sunway lagoon mgu dpn" and he replied back "ok jom. setel."

Haha and that's how this all happen. Mainly I'm excited to go to Sunway Lagoon to feel the touch of swimming pool after my long time not dipping my sexy body(auw...) into the pool. har3. But then my other friend suggest us to go to Morib Beach.

Maybe I'm just gonna stick with Sunway Lagoon but when I checked the rate in the internet and, oh gosh..that was sooo expensive..! In order to enter the wet park you HAVE to buy the 2 Parks ticket. 1 Park ticket only available for Wildlife Park, Extreme Park or Scream Park. *sigh*

So....Morib? Been there before..so how about Kelanang Beach? I've never heard that name before...even though it only 3-4Km away from Morib Beach. So why the different name? huh
And this is some of the 'activities' that we do. Huhu~ (Thx to Jun 4 da pic!)

The weather..seems good =)

Seluar 3 suku yang kebetulan beli semalam (tag xcabut lg)

Digging for a crab??

Tada!

Limited Edition 3-Abdul-Jump!

But still not satisfied since I'm not having a chance to
'dipping' my body into the salty sea water..! duh...


And that's not just end there..where my friend invite us to take a bath and lunch at his house. Thx ye Jun! (padahal da btau pagi2 lagi makan kat umah die. Hehe~)


So nex destination....home? No..we thought we saw Aeon Jusco Bukit Tinggi while heading home...Ah yes it is. Let's go there! haha...for this time luckily my friends didn't make the decision to watch the cinema..bcoz that's not what had been planned. huhu.

So, new year is coming. Gotta welcome it with the warmest hope and heart...*whisper whisper whisper* so have a great NEW YEAR! See ya!

Oki: Lpas ni sume da stat ngn praktikal n klas masing2. xleh da nk kua2 lg cm slalu =(

2 comments:

Adlyn Farouk said...

besnyeeeeeeeeeee.........tp bole je kuar mlm XD

Choki a.k.a oki! said...

xdela bes sgt...mlm.....kalu sume ade kt s.alam. kalu mcm yg kt portsmouth tu xdpt la kua same..hehe